We believe skin radiance comes from within. Perfectil® Platinum has been developed by Vitabiotics, the experts who formulated Perfectil®, the UK’s number 1 selling, all round supplement for skin, hair and nails. Our in-depth understanding of the processes involved in skin nutrition has enabled us to develop Perfectil® Platinum, our ultimate TimeDefy™ formula for skin health.
Perfectil® Platinum’s premium TimeDefy™ formula is a major advance in skin nutrition and specifically targeted towards maintaining a radiant skin complexion. It’s advanced formula contains a range of micro-nutrients which taken on a daily basis, can help contribute to the health and appearance of your skin.
Perfectil® Platinum’s unique “cell renewal” formula combines nutrients that contribute to both cell protection and collagen formation:
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation, the substance that helps to keep skin supple.
- Plus Riboflavin (vit.B2), Niacin (vit.B3) and biotin, which contribute to the maintenance of normal skin.
The most significant cause of premature skin ageing is sunlight (UV radiation) as well as pollution, smoking and the high levels of damaging free radicals that may be generated.
- Antioxidant vitamins E, C and riboflavin (vit. B2) contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative damage.
- The TimeDefy™ formula also includes vitamins D and B12, folic acid with minerals iron, magnesium & zinc which contribute to the maintenance of normal cell division.
- Selenium and zinc contribute to the maintenance of normal nails.
- Also includes biotin which contributes to normal hair, and copper which contributes to normal hair pigmentation
Optimum nutritional support for skin is of greater importance than the most expensive creams and moisturisers because the benefits are delivered via the blood stream, at the deepest and most effective level.
Perfectil® Platinum’s specialist formula provides a cross-section of vitamins and minerals, acting as a complete multivitamin and so eliminating the need for separate supplements. With Perfectil® Platinum there is no need to take an additional multivitamin. Two Perfectil® Platinum tablets everyday is recommended as an essential part of your daily routine.
|Age||Appearance||Age related changes|
- More fine lines and appearance of first wrinkles
- Some loss of elasticity
- Early signs of sagging near the eye
- Moderate decrease in dermal repair, resulting in less collagen and increasing accumulation of damaged connective tissue
- Noticeable and significant drop in skin hydration
- Pores and age spots enlarge
- More wrinkles, rough texture
- Increased sagging near eye and cheek.
- Continued dermal degradation
- Significant decrease in dermal repair and immune system
- Cohesion between skin layers continues to decline
- Thinning of epidermis
- Uneven colour, pigmentation
- Dark circles under eye
- Compromised dermal repair, abundance of damaged connective tissue
- Increased local over-production of melanin
- Lower production of collagen and sebum
|Nutritional Information||Average per 2 tablets||%RDA‡|
|Bio-Marine Collagen (Cartidea)||200 mg||–|
|Grape Seed Extract (95% Proanthocyanidins)||15 mg||–|
|Pine Bark Extract (95% Proanthocyanidins)||8 mg||–|
|Green Tea Extract (Standardised extract 55% polyphenols)||20 mg||–|
|Tomato Extract||10 mg||–|
|Providing pure Lycopene||0.5 mg||–|
|Blackcurrant Seed Oil||50 mg||–|
|Alpha Lipoic Acid||40 mg||–|
|Co-enzyme Q10||5 mg||–|
|Natural Mixed Carotenoids||4 mg||–|
|Vitamin D (D3 500 IU)||12.5 µg||83|
|Vitamin E||50 mg α-TE||333|
|Vitamin C||90 mg||90|
|Thiamin (Vitamin B1)||8 mg||667|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)||4 mg||308|
|Niacin (Vitamin B3)||18 mg NE||113|
|Vitamin B6||10 mg||588|
|Folic Acid||400 µg||100|
|Vitamin B12||9 µg||375|
|Pantothenic Acid||40 mg||800|
|Selenium (Yeast Free)||60 µg||109|
|Iodine (from Purified Sea Kelp extract)||150 µg||100|
|‡ RDA = Recommended Daily Allowance|
µg = microgram, mg = milligram, IU = International Units
Two tablets per day with or immediately after your main meal (not breakfast). Swallow with water or a cold drink. Not to be chewed. Do not exceed the recommended intake.
Allergy Advice: Contains Soya, Fish
No artificial colours
No salt or yeast
Perfectil® Platinum is not tested on animals
This product is blister packed to keep each tablet fresh by reducing exposure to the atmosphere.
Perfectil® Platinum does not contain any drugs or hormones and is produced to Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) standards of quality control, beyond those normally required for food supplements.
Perfectil® does not contain any drugs or hormones and is produced in accordance to GMP standards of quality control, beyond those normally required for food supplements. Always see pack before use for full information and directions. Do not exceed the recommended intake. As with other food supplements seek professional advice before using if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or suffer from food allergies, and consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition or if on medication. Do not take if you are allergic to soya or fish. This product contains iron, which if taken in excess may be harmful to very young children. Vitamin supplements are not intended to treat or prevent any disease. Food supplements must not replace a balanced and varied diet, and a healthy lifestyle.